Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Another testimonial from Arwin Tjhia on Starmart Express

Dear Customer,

We received another testimonial on good service by Starmart Express from Arwin Tjhia. This is what we received.

'Herewith I would like to say thanks a lot to star mart for delivering a very hospital service during my trip from KL to Singapore on 7 November 2010.
I was bringing a group of students consists of 25 person, we were riding coach with plat BKS-06 with IKC and RAJU as coach leader. they successfully impressed me with a very good service. My company also decided to use star mart service every time we travel from Malaysia to Singapore. Thanks to IKC and Raju, thanks starmart. '

Starmart Express and BusOnlineTicket.com would like to thank Arwin Tjhia for his compliment and we strive to continue to serve everyone better.

Brought to you by CWBHub
www.busonlineticket.com

No comments: